Oberto Rolls Out Intensified Jerky FlavorsSeattle-based Oberto Sausage Co. launches steak intensified Oberto's New Steak & Cheese, its latest snacking innovation.
Available in three varieties -- Cheddar Bacon, Queso Jalapeño and Original Cheddar, the jerky is made from premium steak loaded with real pieces of cheddar cheese, smoked bacon and jalapeño.
Steak & Cheese gives Snackers exactly what they crave. "In consumer testing, Steak & Cheese had some of the strongest scores in company history," says Brand Manager Dana Rohde. "What guy doesn't love bacon, cheese and jalapeño? In a market segment where competitive offerings consist of more traditional beefsteak flavors, like original, teriyaki and BBQ, we are excited to bring new users to the category with true innovation."
Suggested retail price is $2.29 for 1.4oz single-serve sticks and $5.99 for 3.25oz bags of bites
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »