Oberto Rolls Out Intensified Jerky FlavorsSeattle-based Oberto Sausage Co. launches steak intensified Oberto's New Steak & Cheese, its latest snacking innovation.
Available in three varieties -- Cheddar Bacon, Queso Jalapeño and Original Cheddar, the jerky is made from premium steak loaded with real pieces of cheddar cheese, smoked bacon and jalapeño.
Steak & Cheese gives Snackers exactly what they crave. "In consumer testing, Steak & Cheese had some of the strongest scores in company history," says Brand Manager Dana Rohde. "What guy doesn't love bacon, cheese and jalapeño? In a market segment where competitive offerings consist of more traditional beefsteak flavors, like original, teriyaki and BBQ, we are excited to bring new users to the category with true innovation."
Suggested retail price is $2.29 for 1.4oz single-serve sticks and $5.99 for 3.25oz bags of bites
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »