Clamp Meter Transmits Readings to FLIR IR CamerasMeterLink is a new technology that wirelessly connects FLIR infrared cameras to Extech meters via Bluetooth to accelerate and simplify inspections. During infrared inspections of electrical components, users can transmit key electrical readings such as current or voltage from an Extech EX845 clamp meter directly to a FLIR infrared camera. MeterLink instantly imprints the electrical readings onto a related infrared image not only adding time-savings, but also ensuring accurate, coordinated documentation for PdM inspection reports.
The Extech EX845 1000A clamp meter is designed to deliver safety and versatility. The EX845’s advanced True RMS meter functions include AC/DC current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, infrared and contact temperature, diode-test, and continuity check. The fast-responding EX845’s peak hold function captures inrush currents and transients.
The bright 4-digit, 4,000 count backlit display is complemented by several one-button functions including data hold, min/max, and selectable auto- or manual-ranging. The large 1.7 inches (43mm) jaw opening handles conductors up to 750MCM or multiple conductors such as two 500MCM. For quick, point and shoot temperature readings, the patented, non-contact IR thermometer with laser pointer is useful for fast hot-spot detection.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »