Industrial Weighing Computers Built For Harsh EnvironmentsIndustrial weighing experts at Flintec have worked with Noax Technologies to create new waterproof touchscreen computers for use in harsh and wet working environments.
The computers are designed to survive and function in extreme production environments where use of normal computers is impossible. Typical applications are wet environments such as slaughterhouses where equipment needs to be washed down regularly during and after use.
Instead of keyboards, each PC uses watertight and extremely durable touchscreen keypads to prevent water ingress during frequent and systematic wash downs.
The industrial weighing computers are housed in robust shockproof stainless steel or aluminium enclosures sealed to the IP67 and NEMA 4 protection standards.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »