Image Sensor Delivers Vision Inspection in Hard-to-Access AreasBanner Engineering introduces the iVu Remote Touch Screen Display which delivers vision inspection to hard-to-access areas.
The iVu Remote Display has the same programming interface as the iVu's integrated touch screen, which speeds operator training and reduces installation time. One display can be used to program multiple iVu sensors. Remote Series Sensors operate independently of the Remote Display, so the display can also be hot-swapped—minimizing downtime when reprogramming sensors to satisfy new application requirements.
Connected via a 3-foot (1 m) to 50-foot (16 m) cable, the Remote Display facilitates access to the user interface and allows personnel to view inspection images from a distance. The feature proves particularly beneficial in certified application environments, where personnel access could compromise the integrity of the area—thus leading to downtime and potential recertification costs.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »