The Flexible Way to Control Temperature
Developed from the Original Goff's Curtain Wall, Climate Curtains are double paneled vinyl curtain walls lined with Thinsulate Ultra Insulation from 3M to provide flexible, climate control isolation for a variety of applications including freezer and cooler areas, loading docks, food processing lines, and warehouse separation.
Goff's Climate Curtains feature thermal valences and floor sweeps that dramatically reduce temperature loss along outer portions of the panels. The overlapping panel design enables the curtains to maintain an insulation factor of R-5 throughout the entire curtain. An R-20+ can be achieved by installing multiple layers.
Constructed with 18 oz coated vinyl, available in 7 colors, Climate Curtains come in 60-inch wide panels in any height and are custom made to fit each application. Goff's Climate Curtains meet NFPA 701 Standards for fire resistance, feature full hook and loop fasteners along rolled, finished side edges, and are double locked stitched using mildew and rot resistant thread. Utilizing the optional galvanized steel track and roller system, integrated doorways are available for easy access.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »