AgroFarma Introduces Greek Yogurt Line For KidsNew Berlin, N.Y.-based AgroFarma launches Chobani Champions, a new line of yogurt for kids, and the first Greek yogurt in the U.S. made exclusively for children's tastes.
Chobani's Greek strained yogurts are all-natural, gluten-free, Kosher certified and made with hormone-free milk and real fruit. The 2% Chobani Champions line, sold in 4-oz cups, better accommodate a child-size appetite. With all of the same nutritional benefits as adult-sized 100% natural Chobani products, each cup of Champions packs in 10 percent of the daily calcium requirement with five live and active cultures including three probiotics and two times more protein than other yogurts – providing 34 percent of the DV. Combining the nutritional benefits of its Greek yogurt products that traditionally appeal to adults with kid-pleasing flavors, these yogurts are nutritious, delicious and fun to eat. And the packages include games inside the tray for added amusement.
Champions are available in four kid-friendly flavor combinations, including StrawNana, VerryBerry, HoneyNana, as well as Chocolate.
"At Chobani, we're committed to living the 'Nothing But Good' philosophy," says Hamdi Ulukaya, CEO and founder of AgroFarma. "We take our role as America's No.1 Greek yogurt brand very seriously and firmly believe good nutrition begins in childhood. We're pleased to give parents a healthy option for children including the fun and tastiness kids enjoy."
Suggested retail price for a four-pack is $3.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ