Bulk Bag and Manual Dump Weigh Batch SystemFlexicon's combination Bulk Bag and Manual Dump Batching System weighs bulk materials that are discharged from bulk bags and/or manually dumped from sacks, boxes and other containers and empties the batch into mobile storage bins.
A programmable controller with manual start button activates either of the flexible screw conveyors to load the first ingredient into the central weigh hopper at maximum feed rate. Load cells supporting the hopper transmit weight gain information to the controller, which steps-down the feed rate to dribble prior to reaching the target weight. In the same manner, the controller starts and stops the second conveyor to load the second ingredient into the weigh hopper, and then activates the hopper's slide gate valve to discharge the batch into mobile storage bins.
A removable bag-lifting frame with bag strap hooks and fork tubes allows loading of the lifting frame with bag intact, onto a cradle at the top of the unloader frame posts.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »