McCormick and Co. Makes Dinner A Cinch With Perfect Pinch
Perfect Pinch Seasoning Blends from McCormick & Co., Sparks, Md., are a quick and simple way to inspire delicious, creative meals any day of the week. With 18 seasoning blends, including five salt-free varieties, adding flavor has never been so easy. Just add a main ingredient and dinner's a cinch.
Perfect Pinch varieties include: Basil & Garlic Seasoning, a bold pairing of basil and garlic; Cajun Seasoning, a spicy mix of red peppers, onions and garlic; Caribbean Jerk Seasoning, a sweet and spicy blend of red and black pepper, along with other select spices and herbs; Lemon Herb Seasoning, a combination of lemon, basil and oregano; Lemon & Pepper Seasoning, a popular duo; Mediterranean Herb Seasoning, rosemary and oregano; Original Chicken Seasoning, classic flavors of peppers and onion; Parmesan Herb Seasoning, Italian herbs and cheeses; Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning, an enticing blend of garlic and red bell pepper; Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning, a blend of specialty spices; Salad Supreme Seasoning, a flavorful mix of Romano cheese, sesame and poppy seeds, paprika and more; Steak Seasoning, a blend of paprika, garlic and onion; and Vegetable Seasoning. Salt Free Varieties include: Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning; Salt Free Garlic Pepper Seasoning; Italian Seasoning; Salt Free Original Seasoning and Salt Free Savory All Purpose Seasoning.
McCormick will help you explore new flavors that mirror your mood with the new interactive Perfect Pinch Meal Composer, complete with almost 100 recipes for any night of the week. To use the Meal Composer, McCormick's version of "Menu Math," first determine your "Recipe Personality" and then pick a main ingredient like beef, seafood or vegetables.
Suggested retail price is $2.79 per bottle.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »