Plum Organics Introduces 'Just' Fruit For Baby
New York-based Plum Organics introduces Just, six single-fruit purees of USDA organic baby food made with 100 percent fruits with no added sugar, juice, colors or flavors. They are suitable for Stage 1 and older.
Varieties include: Just Apples, Just Peaches, Just Pears, Just Bananas, Just Prunes and Just Mangos. Each organic fruit is gently cooked and pureed until smooth, then packaged in a BPA-free, lightweight portable pouch allowing for the natural preservation of flavors and freshness. They pour easily onto a spoon for a mess-free eating experience -- a method that reduces food waste and eliminates the need for double dipping.
"We had an unbelievable response to our launch of the first six baby food pouch varieties this past summer," says Gigi Lee Chang, mom and founder of Plum Organics. "Parents were excited to find a convenient baby food format that still provides superior nutrition, taste and the organic ingredients they want for their child. We wanted to expand the line to offer the individual fruit varieties that many parents provide in the first stages of food introduction. Additionally, the fruit-only blends and fruit/veggie blends can be mixed together for even more flavors that are still great-tasting to little palates."
Available exclusively at Babies R Us/Toys R Us, the suggested retail price is $1.19-1.29 for a 3.17- oz. single pouch and $7.19-7.29 for a single variety six-count box.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »