Jennie-O So Easy Turkey is Turkey Made Easy
Willmar, Minn.-based Jennie-O Turkey Store, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods Corp., rolls out four varieties of So Easy Turkey. Slow roasted turkey breast is fully cooked, available in the refrigerated section of your supermarket, and is ready to heat and eat in 4-6 minutes in your microwave or conventional oven.
Preservative free, all varieties are at least 90 percent lean, calorie content ranges from 170 to 200 per serving and there is one serving per package.
Varieties include Southwestern Style White Turkey, Turkey Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce, Turkey Parmesan White Turkey and Turkey Salisbury White Turkey with Gravy.
Designed to provide the guidance and community support needed to begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle, Jennie-O Turkey Store has developed a comprehensive, online destination to simplify personal health and wellness management. The new web site, WellnessDaily.com, is an online community that collects the latest news, healthy living blogs, expert opinions, easy, nutritious recipes and videos on a variety of topics including weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and mental well-being.
"At Jennie-O Turkey Store, we're committed to providing nutritious, easy-to-prepare foods that fit into our consumers' active lifestyles," says Cristofer Eide, director of marketing. "With WellnessDaily.com we've created an online community that supports people in their effort to achieve a healthier way of life by aggregating the most recent and relevant information available online and enabling a well-rounded conversation."
Suggested retail price is $4.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »