Three New Seafood Options From SeapakSt. Simons Island, Ga.-based SeaPak Shrimp Co. introduces three frozen seafood options for busy people. SeaPak Roasted Garlic Encrusted Flounder with Sweet Tangy Asian Style Sauce are all-natural, hand-cut Alaskan fillets of flounder encrusted with roasted garlic and crispy golden breadcrumbs and are paired with a sweet and tangy Asian style sauce. Each 12-oz carton contains two 5-oz fillets along with 2 oz. of sauce, and goes from the freezer to the table in less than 24 minutes.
Another new option is SeaPak Salmon Nuggets, bite-sized versions of one of the most nutritious fish items available and sure to become a family favorite. Each serving is packed with nutrients including 420mg of omega 3's and 90% RDA of vitamin D. Made with wild-caught Pacific salmon and coated in crispy, lightly seasoned breadcrumbs. The 14-oz carton contains an average of 20 SeaPak Salmon Nuggets, which are perfect as an entrée, mini-meal or appetizer, and are crisp-baked in less than 14 minutes.
Also available is Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia with a Cheesy Tomato Sauce, all-natural, hand-cut tilapia fillets encrusted with Parmesan cheese and crispy golden breadcrumbs and then paired with sauce. Each 12-oz. carton contains two 5-oz fillets along with 2 oz of sauce, and the meal is ready in less than 24 minutes.
Suggested retail price is $7.99 ($5.86 at WalMart).
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »