Don Francisco Family Reserve Premium Blend Coffees DebutCulturally, coffee is part of the American consumer's DNA, and is the second most traded commodity, next to oil, in the world. Nearly 83 percent of consumers, choose to have their cup of coffee at home for breakfast instead of flocking to local coffee houses, up 8 percent from 2008, according to the National Coffee Drinking Trends study.
Just like the sophisticated wine connoisseur, today's coffee consumer requires an exceptional brew at an affordable price. Los Angeles-based F. Gavina & Sons Inc. introduces Don Francisco Family Reserve, a line of premium blends. Reserve coffees are created under the supervision of six resident Q Graders, professionally accredited coffee cuppers who are exclusively certified by the Coffee Quality Institute.
The blends of 100% Super Premium Arabica Beans from the best growing regions around the world include: Whole Bean-100% Colombia Supremo, French Roast, Kona Blend, Sumatra, Espresso; Ground-100% Columbia Supremo, French Roast, Kona Blend, Sumatra, Espresso; Decaffeinated Whole Bean-100% Colombia Supremo and Decaffeinated Ground-100% Colombia Supremo.
Each blend is available in both 12-oz ground and whole beans bags. Suggested retail price is $7.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »