Annie Chun's enters snack aisleSan Rafael, Calif.-based Annie Chun's Inc., leading producer of all-natural, gourmet Pan-Asian foods, introduces Roasted Seaweed Snacks, providing a healthier, tasty alternative for snackers who desire a delicious crunch.
Roasted Seaweed Snacks can be eaten like potato chips, but have the advantage of just 30 calories and 2.5g of fat per serving. Made with roasted seaweed, it's much like the Japanese nori used for sushi but crispier and seasoned with zesty flavor.
Varieties include Sesame, flavored roasted Korean seaweed roasted with sesame oil, giving it a rich, earthy flavor, and Wasabi, roasted Korean seaweed roasted to perfection and seasoned with a dash of salt and wasabi powder, a combination that promises to excite your palate. Vegan, gluten-free, and low-fat, both varieties are free of preservatives and MSG, and are a good source of nutrients.
Suggested retail price for a .35 oz. package is $1.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »