Annie Chun's enters snack aisleSan Rafael, Calif.-based Annie Chun's Inc., leading producer of all-natural, gourmet Pan-Asian foods, introduces Roasted Seaweed Snacks, providing a healthier, tasty alternative for snackers who desire a delicious crunch.
Roasted Seaweed Snacks can be eaten like potato chips, but have the advantage of just 30 calories and 2.5g of fat per serving. Made with roasted seaweed, it's much like the Japanese nori used for sushi but crispier and seasoned with zesty flavor.
Varieties include Sesame, flavored roasted Korean seaweed roasted with sesame oil, giving it a rich, earthy flavor, and Wasabi, roasted Korean seaweed roasted to perfection and seasoned with a dash of salt and wasabi powder, a combination that promises to excite your palate. Vegan, gluten-free, and low-fat, both varieties are free of preservatives and MSG, and are a good source of nutrients.
Suggested retail price for a .35 oz. package is $1.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »