Cherry Raisinets Contain Half A Serving Of FruitOn the heels of its introduction of Cranberry Raisinets, Glendale, Calif.-based Nestle USA adds Cherry Raisinets to the line. Made with Montgomery Tart Cherries and covered with Nestle Dark Chocolate, a quarter-cup contains half a serving of real fruit.
"Trying to make smart eating choices to maintain a healthy weight is a great approach, but many people make the mistake of depriving themselves of some of the foods they love," says Laurie MacDonald, a registered dietician with Nestle USA. "This is a recipe for diet disaster because most people eventually give in to their cravings. A better approach is to allow for foods that you enjoy in moderation. Cherry Raisinets are an ideal better-for-you treat: you can enjoy the indulgent flavor with less guilt."
Suggested retail price for a 4-oz resealable, stand-up bag is $3.29.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »