Johnsonville Sausage Introduces Mini Jalapeno Cheddar SausageWhile the Latin wave sweeping American menus crests higher than ever, diners also seek tasty, satisfying menu options in smaller portions. To help operators leverage customers' increasing "less is more" demands with South of the Border flavor and flair, Sheboygan Falls, Wis.-based Johnsonville Sausage LLC introduces the latest addition to its pre-cooked Minis line: Mini Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage.
Mini Jalapeño Cheddar Sausages, which are only 3.5 inches long and 1.6-oz each, are a profitable, year-round menu selection for sit-down and grab ‘n' go. What's more, the mouth-watering, meaty flavor delivers a kick of bold spice thanks to Americans' favorite chile pepper.
"Mini' is a hot trend that's popular with all age groups, and Johnsonville's Mini Sausages line combines value, sensibility and satisfaction to contribute to menu variety and profitability across all dayparts," says Gene Rech, Johnsonville's director of foodservice. "Our newest Mini has just enough jalapeño heat to excite the taste buds and lots of flavorful chunks of cheddar cheese to get patrons coming back for more."
Mini Jalapeño Cheddar Sausages are packed frozen for storage convenience at 2/5-lbs. to a case. Call customer-service representatives at (800) 837-5391 about adding this newest Mini with big, bold taste to your menu.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »