Johnsonville Sausage Introduces Mini Jalapeno Cheddar SausageWhile the Latin wave sweeping American menus crests higher than ever, diners also seek tasty, satisfying menu options in smaller portions. To help operators leverage customers' increasing "less is more" demands with South of the Border flavor and flair, Sheboygan Falls, Wis.-based Johnsonville Sausage LLC introduces the latest addition to its pre-cooked Minis line: Mini Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage.
Mini Jalapeño Cheddar Sausages, which are only 3.5 inches long and 1.6-oz each, are a profitable, year-round menu selection for sit-down and grab ‘n' go. What's more, the mouth-watering, meaty flavor delivers a kick of bold spice thanks to Americans' favorite chile pepper.
"Mini' is a hot trend that's popular with all age groups, and Johnsonville's Mini Sausages line combines value, sensibility and satisfaction to contribute to menu variety and profitability across all dayparts," says Gene Rech, Johnsonville's director of foodservice. "Our newest Mini has just enough jalapeño heat to excite the taste buds and lots of flavorful chunks of cheddar cheese to get patrons coming back for more."
Mini Jalapeño Cheddar Sausages are packed frozen for storage convenience at 2/5-lbs. to a case. Call customer-service representatives at (800) 837-5391 about adding this newest Mini with big, bold taste to your menu.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »