Environmentally Friendly Machine Feet are Ultra HygienicNGI A/S has announced the launch of an innovative and environmentally friendly new range of ultra hygienic machine feet, called the XH and XHF series. They are easy to clean, giving the benefits of low water consumption and reduced energy expenditure. They are also are certified by 3A and EHEDG.
The XH and XHF range are essentially for machines and equipment for the food, dairy, brewing and pharmaceutical industries. Issues such as economic and environmental factors are taken into account in the design of machine feet.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »