Tamper Proof Torque Mark Products Include Five Colors
ITWDymon has expanded its Dykem Cross Check Tamper Proof Torque Mark products to include five brilliant colors: Dark Pink/Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange. The colors are highly visible under ambient conditions and strongly fluoresce under black light for rapid detection.
Dykem Cross Check is easily applied by squeezing the one-ounce tube. It creates a bead of color that seals nuts, bolts, fasteners, assemblies and controls. It adheres well to most surfaces, including moist or oily substrates and quickly becomes brittle. Changes in torque or operating settings caused by vibratory loosening or tampering can be quickly determined by checking the brightly colored marks for cracks, breaks and misalignment.
Applications for Dykem Cross Check range from safeguarding settings on production equipment, material handling systems and test and measurement devices to ensuring that factory settings of finished products are maintained during transport, delivery and warranty period.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »