Double Dump Valve Feeds And Moves Material EfficientlyAerodyne introduces its GatorGate Double-Dump Valve to feed and move chunky, fibrous, and abrasive material efficiently. These double dump valves work with low pressure air or gravity feed systems.
The GatorGate Double-Dump Valves have spring loaded gate arms, and the gates open and close alternately, thereby preventing air seepage and maintaining proper pressure. The standard cam-operated gate mechanism is actuated with an electric motor and offers a reliable, cost-effective alternative to pneumatically controlled valves.
Available in three standard sizes of 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch inlet diameters, they can handle flow rates from 85cu-ft/hr up to 320cu-ft/hr, and withstand temperatures up to 750°F. Their design provides low maintenance in dust collection, mixing, batch feeding, drying, material recovery, and gravity fed hopper operations where rotary valves fail.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »