Flexible Tubing Available for Pneumatic and Fluid ApplicationsArk-Plas tubing is available in virtually every increment from 1/16-inch ID to 1/2-inch ID. Coiled tubing, with working lengths from 5 feet to 20 feet, is fabricated from Polyurethane, in all standard colors.
Metric sized tubing is also available from 1.5 MM ID to 6.5 MM ID.
Ark-Plas tubing is available in polyurethane, vinyl, Vyplas, polypropylene, polyethylene, Ethelplas and nylon materials. Tubing is also available in these color choices: natural-clear, black, blue, red, green, yellow, white, and transparent blue, transparent red, transparent green, and transparent yellow.
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »