Sweetness Enhancer Works In Favor Of FlavorComax Flavors has recently employed its proprietary development technology to launch its newest Sweetness Enhancer.
A combination of several ingredients which add sweetness reception by stimulating a variety of taste receptor sites simultaneously, the Sweetness Enhancer sets a new standard for the industry in terms of addressing today’s growing demand for healthier foods and beverages.
Comax Flavors Sweetness Enhancer is essentially free of any color, aroma or aftertaste, it offers a consumer-friendly way to add sweetness at half the calories of sugar, while at the same time improving mouthfeel and lowering the Brix level. It is available in liquid and dry forms.
Comax has been able to adapt the new product to suit a variety of food and beverage categories, ranging from dairy to bakery to savory.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »