Rotary Drum Screen Removes Solids From Effluent StreamsMunson Machinery's Rotary Drum Screen contains a rotating cylinder that is 24 in. (610 mm) in diameter by 24 in. (610 mm) long, and is constructed of wedgewire screen. Effluent discharges from a head box, overflows a dam and flows onto the outside of the rotating cylinder, allowing water to pass through the wedgewire into the cylinder. A doctor blade scrapes sludge and debris collected on the outside of the cylinder, while an internal spray line dislodges particles blinding the screen.
The variable speed unit is equipped with wedgewire screen in a range of seven orifice sizes from .010 to .100 in. (.25 to 2.54 mm), offering capacities from 200 to 930 gal/min. (757 to 3520 liter/min.) respectively.
Larger models are available with drums of 24 in. (610 mm) diameter in 36, 48, 50 and 72 in. (914, 1219, 1270 and 1829 mm) lengths, and with drums of 36 in. (914 mm) diameter in 96 and 120 in. (2438 and 3048 mm) lengths. Capacities range from 200 to 4,650 gal/min. (757 to 17,600 liter/min.).
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »