Vacuum And Gas-Flush Sealers Measure And Control Package Sealing TemperaturesDesigned for large-sized packaging applications, the Fuji Impulse LOS Series Sealers features a built-in ONPUL Temperature Control System. The ONPUL controls heating temperatures by measuring them right at the heating element. The ONPUL’s low-profile temperature sensor comes in direct contact with the heater, preventing the temperature from exceeding the preset temperature, and allowing for hours of operation.
The vacuum sealing function of the LOS Series Sealers is designed to flush the air inside of the bag and reduce the package volume or for using oxygen scavenger to extend the life of the product. The gas-flush sealing function fills the bag with nitrogen gas to prevent oxidation, or with carbon dioxide to prevent spoilage or mold growth or to create bacteriostatic or insect-repellent effects.
Using the control panel of the LOS, operators can program up to 10 sealing conditions or patterns, including heating temperatures, heating times, cooling temperatures, vacuuming and gas-flushing processes.
Available in sealing lengths from 600mm - 1,500mm, LOS Series Sealers are designed for packaging food, general-purpose products, semi-conductor devices, sensitive electronics and a wide range of other products. Fuji Impulse offers a wide selection of sealer variations and options to meet specific sealing needs.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »