Oat-Coated, Low-Moisture Blueberries Offer Good FlowabilityOffering excellent flowability and piece identity, these blueberries are the perfect choice for adding delicious, real blueberries to bakery products, bars, granola, cold cereals or hot cereals such as oatmeal. These low-moisture infused blueberries are lightly coated in oat flour to help prevent stickiness which can occur when using an infused berry, making them ideal for adding to existing processing systems where flowability may be a concern.
Van Drunen Farms currently offers wild and cultivated Oat-coated, Low-moisture Blueberries. Customization is available using other coating options such as rice flour, blueberry powder, or other powders or oils.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »