P.F. Chang's Now in the Frozen Aisle
For those who enjoy the signature Asian cuisine made famous by P.F. Chang's China Bistro, they are now available in the frozen food section of your local supermarket. P.F. Chang's Home Menu line was created cooperatively by the chefs at the restaurant chain and those at Unilever North America, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. The line includes eight premium frozen entrées with the bold flavors associated with P.F. Chang's.
Varieties include: Orange Chicken, Shanghai Style Beef, Sweet & Sour Chicken, General Chang's Chicken, Ginger Chicken & Broccoli, Beef with Broccoli, Shrimp in a Garlic Sauce and Shrimp Lo Mein. The two-serving entrées are convenient and easy to prepare, going from skillet to a succulent high-quality meal at home in just minutes. A patented packaging technology keeps the food fresh-tasting for a premium dining experience.
"With a proprietary technology, we have been able to capture the bold flavors associated with P.F. Chang's in a frozen entrée that is quick and easy to prepare," says Gaston Vaneri, senior brand-building director at Unilever. "The result, P.F. Chang's Home Menu, is a delicious, flavor-packed meal for two that can be prepared at home in 13 minutes or less."
Featuring high-quality ingredients, including Asian vegetables like edamame, water chestnuts, snap peas and bok choy, each entrée includes chicken, beef or shrimp, with up to 25 percent of total volume in protein.
"We're proud to present the new P.F. Chang's Home Menu inspired by our bold tasting, best-selling recipes," said Michael Welborn, president, global brand development, P.F. Chang's China Bistro Inc. "Whether they're dining at one of our nearly 200 Bistro restaurants nationwide or spending an evening at home, fans of the P.F. Chang's brand can now enjoy our vibrant, flavorful food whenever the craving strikes."
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »