Chester Unleashes Mighty, Zingy Cheetos
Plano, Texas-based Frito-Lay North America rolls out Cheetos Mighty Zingers, a cheesy innovation and the tiniest Cheetos snacks ever made and marketed from the world's most mischievous and playful snack brand, which is part of PepsiCo.
Building on the launch of Cheetos Giants in 2009, Chester this year switched things up in the flavor lab to give fans just the opposite type of fun snacking experience. Each brightly colored bag is packed with a punch, combining two unique flavors into tiny but mighty snack clusters that are great on their own, but even better together. There's even a playful perforated "pouring tab" up top, making it easier than ever to pop a delicious handful of Mighty Zingers straight into your mouth.
Mighty Zingers tempt Cheetos aficionados with Ragin' Cajun & Tangy Ranch and Sharp Cheddar & Salsa Picante varieties.
"We're always looking for ways to bring fun into our consumers' lives and offer them products that provide a release from their busy days," says Rudy Wilson, vice president of marketing at Frito-Lay. "From the flavors to the shape, we're excited to see how people enjoy and play with this tiny two-taste Cheetos snack."
As Cheetos Mighty Zingers "invade" the real world, fans can also get their cheesy fix in the digital world at www.chestersfeed.com, where Chester's Feed aggregates all the best of the web, starring the beloved snacks. From fan-made videos to photos and even artwork, there's a host of fun content created by consumers. The web site also houses fun games, news, recipes and more.
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »