Chr. Hansen Introduces Probiotics And Fiber Concept For Improved Digestive Health
In a move to support dietary supplements producers who wish to help people tackle constipation, Danish bioscience company Chr. Hansen launched a concept combining efficacious probiotics and beneficial fibers.
According to a 2006 global omnibus study involving 13,900 individuals, constipation is a widespread health concern globally. 12 percent of people worldwide suffer from self-defined constipation.
The company has documented effect on constipation with some of its premium probiotic strains. They have developed a combination, with carefully select fibers, to tackle constipation. The ingredients combination represents an "2 in 1" or "double action" product.
The supplement format is a 6 g stick with powder to be sifted over breakfast cereals or poured into a glass of water daily or twice a day.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »