Noax IPC Weighing Terminal Weighs, Stores and ProcessesNoax Technologies has developed a weighing terminal to combined measuring weights and processing measurement results. The Noax weighing terminal is a fully integrated system, combining the advantages of a robust Noax industrial PC with the precision of electronic scales. Two analog weighing platforms or weighbridges can be connected to the weighing terminal. The scales can be connected either with a single range weighing machine with up to 10,000 pieces or a multiple range or multiple divisions weighing machine with up to 2 x 3,000 pieces.
The multi-range capable scales feature a number of measuring ranges. If the scales enter the next higher measuring range, they remains in this higher range and do not revert to the next lower measuring range. The multiple-division weighing machine has the same measuring ranges but automatically alternates between them within the measuring ranges. The weight is calculated using special software running on Windows Operating Systems.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »