Kool-Aid That's Fun And Fizzy
More than 600 million gallons of Kool-Aid are consumed annually, with 225 million gallons in the summer months alone. Now kids can enjoy an innovative twist with Kool-Aid Fun Fizz -- drops that fit into the opening of a standard water bottle -- from Tarrytown, N.Y.-based Kool-Aid, a brand of Kraft Foods.
Kool-Aid Fun Fizz drops dissolve in water, transforming it into beloved Kool-Aid flavors -- Partyin' Punch, Gigglin' Grape and Laughin' Lemonade -- that kids have requested for more than 85 years. Convenient and mess-free, all you do is put one drink drop into an 8-oz. glass of water, or two into a 16.9-oz. bottle, and your kids will watch with amazement as their water quickly changes into a colorful, bubbly, beverage that will put a smile on their faces. Mom and dad will smile too, knowing the beverage is non-carbonated, sugar-free, and contains only 5 calories.
"We're excited about Kool-Aid Fun Fizz – it adds a spark of entertainment to the on-the-go beverage category," says Gregory Nesmith, Kool-Aid senior brand manager. "And, on a more serious note, Kool-Aid Fun Fizz is another way to promote healthy lifestyles while making drinking water more fun for kids."
Suggested retail price for a bag of eight drops is $1.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »