World's First Carbon-Negative Coffee
With every sip of new Tiny Footprint Coffee, brewed by Minneapolis-based Roastery 7, a wholesale supplier of artisan coffee beans from around the world, coffee lovers can do their part to reduce harmful carbon emissions.
How? It's all in the math. On average, it takes four pounds of carbon to make one pound of coffee. With the purchase of its coffee, Tiny Footprint Coffee makes a contribution toward the Mindo Cloudforest Foundation in Ecuador to plant trees that each suck up 54 pounds of carbon from the environment. That's 54 pounds of oxygen-producing, atmosphere-cooling, carbon-sucking trees minus four pounds of negative carbon to produce 50 pounds of karma goodness that Tiny Footprint coffee drinkers are contributing to the environment with every sip of Tiny Footprint coffee.
Made from 100% Arabica coffee beans, which are shade grown on small, rustic, family owned farms in Timor, Sumatra and Ecuador, Tiny Footprint's coffee beans are harvested and roasted in small batches on a vintage, German-built Probat roaster. The result is a rich, full-bodied cup of coffee that lifts the morning fog like hot sun through lush rainforest canopy.
Four organic blends include: Light, roasted to coax out the varietal essence of bright lemon and orange with a touch of cocoa to create a gentle finish; Medium, offers a smooth, rich taste with a full, chocolate-laced body infused with caramel that's balanced by bright citrus notes for a pleasing, sweet finish; Dark, features a bold, intense dark roast flavor with a viscous body that's skillfully roasted to draw out the bittersweet chocolate, nut and fruit notes; and Decaf, provides a full-bodied taste and sweet notes of chocolate and apricot to create the perfect decaf cup: genuine coffee flavor without the caffeine.
Suggested retail price is $11.99 for one pound (whole bean or ground). Amazon Prime customers can purchase any amount of Tiny Footprint Coffee with no additional shipping charges.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »