Case Erector/Bottom Sealer Offers Speeds to 55 Cartons Per MinuteA-B-C Packaging Machine Corporation's Model 450 is built for speed. Inside its solid steel, welded and bolted frame is a continuous motion case drive powered by a hefty 3 hp motor, high capacity vacuum case system, and servo case sealing compression ram that ensures non-stop sealing. The large capacity case magazine is self-indexing to maximize time between refills, and case magazine extensions provide additional kd capacity. The case magazine's low level design makes it easy to replenish without lifting cases.
The machine is loaded with features to accommodate less than perfect cases. The opening arms "over-open" the major flaps to compensate for incorrectly slotted cases, and the vacuum cups grip each case from above and below to compensate for warped cases and ensure proper opening.
A-B-C's walking beam case drive automatically squares cases as they are transferred through the erector, and the servo-operated sealing ram ensures top precision during compression and forms square, well-sealed cases. A stainless steel case discharge chute automatically uprights the case to the buyer's supplied takeaway conveyor. A-B-C's Intelligent Control makes high-speed operation automatic and provides real-time operating data, comprehensive production reports, and enables independent operation of all functions, diagnostics, and changeover settings. It erects and seals RSC and HSC cases at speeds from 20 to 55 per minute.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »