Ahoy Matey! Don't "Snackrafice" Taste
Now your taste buds can take off without the excess baggage. Sea Cliff, N.Y.-based Pirate Brands launches Potato Flyers, deliciously baked potato chips with half the fat, 25 percent fewer calories than the leading potato chip brand, and the winner of the "Best of Expo 2010" Gold Award in the "Best New Line" category at Natural Products Expo West.
Potato Flyers are baked with pressure, which makes them crisp and tasty, proving that you don't have to "snackrafice" taste and fun for health when it comes to your potato chip. All-natural, trans-fat and gluten-free, they provide a first-class crunch, and the circular chips weigh in at only 120 calories for a 1-oz serving.
Four flavors are available including: Original – sea salt and a hint of seasoning; Sour Cream & Onion – zesty onion and cool sour cream; <B>Homestyle Barbeque – a combination of tomato, spices and a hint of smoky flavor; and Sea Salt & Vinegar – aged balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
Suggested retail price for a 1.5-oz bag is $1.49 and $2.99 for the 5.5-oz size.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »