Guilt-Free Healthy Protein ChocolatesDo you want to indulge in guilt-free, all natural, delicious protein marshmallow, caramel, crème and crunchy confections enrobed in decadent dark chocolate (63 percent cacao)?
You can with Benedetto Protein Chocolates from Los Angeles, Calif.-based Benedetto Foods. It is the first confection to be categorized in the protein bar category. Right out of the box, it received the Rand Labs Gold Medal as the 2010 Protein 1st Award Winner.
Using all natural methods, Benedetto delivers more protein per gram than any known protein bar, drink, gel, or meat, yet it has decadent flavor and texture. Just one serving provides (on average) 38 percent of the daily protein requirement recommended for active women, based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Benedetto, which means "blessed" in Italian, is not just food, it is a philosophy of life harkening back to the lost medical wisdom of the ancients embodied in the teachings of the legendary School of Salerno, Italy, which believed in teaching preventative methods for optimal health via prescribing healthy food and exercise. Benedetto aims to restore this wisdom to the world today by using the aid of modern research and technology.
"The proprietary technology and revolutionary formulation used in Benedetto removes up to 90 percent of the ‘candy' in these designer protein chocolates," says Co-Founder Jeremy Gines. "This is our contribution to society to aid in the prevention of juvenile diabetes and obesity."
Suggested retail price for a 3-pack is $19.95.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »