Starbucks Via Ready Brew Hits Store Shelves
Seattle-based Starbucks rolls out Starbucks Via Ready Brew at major retailers in the U.S. Made with a proprietary U.S. patent-pending microground technology to preserve the coffee's taste and quality, Starbucks Via Ready Brew is 100 percent natural roasted Arabica coffee in an instant form. It is available in Colombia, Italian Roast and Decaffeinated Italian Roast varieties.
"This marks a significant milestone for Starbucks as we meet customers where they are looking for great coffee; in our stores and on the shelves where groceries are sold says Starbucks chairman, president and CEO Howard Schulz. We know people are looking for products that will make their lives easier and Starbucks Via is exceeding our expectations in customer adoption and performance and will soon be conveniently available in 37,000 locations across the country."
Suggested retail price for three packets is $2.95 and 7.49 for 7-8 packets.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »