Stonyfield Farm Offers a Taste of Summer All Year Round
Londonderry, N.H.-based Stonyfield Farm is sure to inspire a longing for the lazy days of summer with Strawberry-licious, the latest flavor in its line of premium organic ice creams and frozen yogurts.
Made with pure organic strawberries, both Strawberry-licious ice cream and fat free Strawberry-licious frozen yogurt are certified organic: free of ingredients made with toxic pesticides, synthetic growth hormones, antibiotics, artificial ingredients, artificial coloring, or modified starches. The frozen yogurt contains six live active cultures that enhance digestive and immune health. Both are certified kosher and gluten-free.
"Longer days and warmer weather in New England can cause us all to daydream of summertime," says Gary Hirshberg, president and ‘CE-Yo.' "Our new Strawberry-licious frozen treats remind me of pick-your-own strawberry fields on a hot summer day, and makes me think that maybe summer isn't too far away."
Suggested retail price is $3.99 per pint.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »