Dock Levelers Provide Smooth Transition for Heavy LoadsRite-Hite has added smooth-transition technology to its line of high-capacity loading dock levelers. The RHH-5000 leveler and RHJ-5000 Jumbo leveler, which can accommodate gross loads ranging from 25,000 to 40,000 lbs., are designed to minimize the risk of back injuries associated with jolts that lift truck drivers experience when crossing the leveler platform and warehouse floor as semi-trailer trucks are serviced.
To address high levels of jolting often associated with heavy loads, the enhanced levelers feature a constant radius rear hinge that reduces bumps and gaps between the leveler and the warehouse floor, while a two-point crown control on the leveler’s front lip provides a seamless crossing from the leveler to the truck bed.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »