Open Chute Box Dumper Allows For Discharge Of Free-Flowing MaterialsFlexicon's Open Chute Box Dumper offers a method of discharging bulk solid materials from boxes, totes and other containers when dust containment is not a requirement.
The dumper accommodates Gaylords and other boxes from 36 in. to 48 in. (915 mm to 1220 mm) on a side and 39 in. to 44 in. (990 mm to 1117 mm) overall height.
The box-container lift assembly is tipped hydraulically until material discharges from the container onto a smooth, flat chute that allows unobstructed discharge of free-flowing materials―as well as non-free-flowing products containing large agglomerates―into receiving vessels.
Twin hydraulic cylinders pivot the platform-chute assembly, with the container secured from sliding by transverse sidewall braces, to discharge angles of 45 or 60 degrees beyond horizontal, including a motion-dampening feature at the termination of container rotation.
The dumper is available with stainless steel material contact surfaces, in carbon steel with durable industrial coatings, or in all-stainless construction to industrial and sanitary standards.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »