Sanitary, Safe and Reliable Stainless Steel Keyboards
Noax Technologies has developed two stainless steel keyboards with hygienic designs to accompany its industrial PCs and industrial thin clients. One keyboard has a protective film and one keyboard functions on piezoelectric principles.
Similar to the industrial PCs, these input devices have been specially designed for use in extremely demanding conditions. They can withstand temperatures from -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F) and still function despite fierce requirements. Their suitability for industrial applications stems primarily from a completely sealed, dust-free and waterproof housing made of V2A stainless steel that is also grease-, oil- and chemical-resistant.
Noax keyboards are very easy to clean and are compliant with the guidelines set out by the FDA and EHEDG. These keyboards have a non-slip base and standard USB ports. These features translate to improved comfort for users, increased efficiency when entering and requiring information, and less cleaning and maintenance time.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »