Rotary Knife Cutter Delivers Controlled Product SizesIntended as a cutter/cracker for corn and other grains, spices, roots and related food products, Munson Machinery's Rotary Knife Cutter is equipped with a machined, one-piece rotor assembly containing five, adjustable, rotating knives that cut against four, reversible, screen-mounted stationary knives. All cutting surfaces are of hardened tool steel.
The cutter rotates at 550 RPM as standard, or at other speeds to suit special applications, propelling on-size particles through a perforated screen having apertures from 1/16 to 3/4 in. (1.6 to 19 mm) allowing tight control over desired end product sizes. Material discharges through a flanged outlet by gravity or pneumatically.
The screen provides 270 degrees of exposure and is retained within dual, hinged housings with machined channels that allow easy access and rapid screen changes.
The unit is equipped with guards enclosing the V-belt drive assembly, and sealed flange block ball bearing assemblies supporting the rotor assembly in a heavy gauge steel housing, providing vibration-free operation.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »