All Natural Pancake Syrup From Log Cabin
Log Cabin Syrup, a tradition since 1887 when it was created in honor of President Abraham Lincoln, who grew up in a log cabin in Kentucky, launches the first nationally distributed natural syrup. Log Cabin All Natural Syrup from Mountain Lakes, N.J.-based Pinacle Foods Group follows the recent removal of high-fructose corn syrup from all Log Cabin products and is driven by growing consumer demand for high quality products that are all-natural and free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
Breakfast — particularly a well-balanced one — is considered by many to be the most important meal of the day and is essential to providing people with what their bodies need in order to say focused and energized throughout the day. Consumers can start their day off on the right foot with Log Cabin's All Natural Syrup, a perfectly sweet blend of natural sugar and maple syrup.
"People have become increasingly aware of the ingredients in the foods they eat and are moving steadily toward all-natural and organic products," says Stefan Aps, marketing director for Pinnacle Foods Group. "Log Cabin is at the forefront of innovation in the syrup category and therefore recognizes the importance of offering an all-natural table syrup."
Suggested retail price for a 22-oz. container is $4.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »