All Natural Pancake Syrup From Log Cabin
Log Cabin Syrup, a tradition since 1887 when it was created in honor of President Abraham Lincoln, who grew up in a log cabin in Kentucky, launches the first nationally distributed natural syrup. Log Cabin All Natural Syrup from Mountain Lakes, N.J.-based Pinacle Foods Group follows the recent removal of high-fructose corn syrup from all Log Cabin products and is driven by growing consumer demand for high quality products that are all-natural and free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
Breakfast — particularly a well-balanced one — is considered by many to be the most important meal of the day and is essential to providing people with what their bodies need in order to say focused and energized throughout the day. Consumers can start their day off on the right foot with Log Cabin's All Natural Syrup, a perfectly sweet blend of natural sugar and maple syrup.
"People have become increasingly aware of the ingredients in the foods they eat and are moving steadily toward all-natural and organic products," says Stefan Aps, marketing director for Pinnacle Foods Group. "Log Cabin is at the forefront of innovation in the syrup category and therefore recognizes the importance of offering an all-natural table syrup."
Suggested retail price for a 22-oz. container is $4.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »