Inspection-Rejection System Now Offered as a Stand Alone ProductNew England Machinery is now offering its model NEMIRS Inspection/Rejection System as a stand alone product. The NEMIRS can inspect for skewed caps, missing caps or foil liners. It can detect down bottles or misoriented bottles. Depending on the inspection requirement, it can utilize simple photo eyes, proximity switches, limit switches, or vision system. The containers can be rejected using an air blow off, diverter arm, or pusher cylinder. The rejects can be diverted to a table, collected in a bin, or transferred to an existing system.
The self-contained, free-standing unit can be placed on the customer's production line and is adjustable for different line speeds up to 450 cpm depending on the container size and inspection requirement. NEM has offered an inspection-rejection system as an option with its cappers for many years. In answer to a growing need in the packaging industry, they now offer it as an individual product.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »