Luigi Cools Off with Real Italian Ice
For a limited time, Pennsauken, N.J.-based J&J Snack Foods introduces Luigi's Real Italian Ice combining two refreshing flavors -- Watermelon & Blue Raspberry. And if you are not certain which Italian ice flavor to try first, the company offers a Watermelon & Blue Raspberry variety pack, containing three Watermelon and three Blue Raspberry 6 fl.-oz. cups. Perfect for any age, these flavors bring excitement and fun to dessert or snack time. Luigi's Real Italian Ice Watermelon & Blue Raspberry is fat free, dairy free and gluten free.
Also new to the freezer is Luigi's Whole Fruit Sorbet in Black Cherry. Enjoy chunks of real bing cherries and full flavor in each 16-fl. oz. pint. Whole Fruit Sorbet Black Cherry is a new flavor to the sorbet category, and it is Kosher certified, dairy free and indulgent.
Suggested retail price for Luigi's Italian Ice is $2.99, and Luigi's sorbet ranges from $3.29-3.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »