Luigi Cools Off with Real Italian Ice
For a limited time, Pennsauken, N.J.-based J&J Snack Foods introduces Luigi's Real Italian Ice combining two refreshing flavors -- Watermelon & Blue Raspberry. And if you are not certain which Italian ice flavor to try first, the company offers a Watermelon & Blue Raspberry variety pack, containing three Watermelon and three Blue Raspberry 6 fl.-oz. cups. Perfect for any age, these flavors bring excitement and fun to dessert or snack time. Luigi's Real Italian Ice Watermelon & Blue Raspberry is fat free, dairy free and gluten free.
Also new to the freezer is Luigi's Whole Fruit Sorbet in Black Cherry. Enjoy chunks of real bing cherries and full flavor in each 16-fl. oz. pint. Whole Fruit Sorbet Black Cherry is a new flavor to the sorbet category, and it is Kosher certified, dairy free and indulgent.
Suggested retail price for Luigi's Italian Ice is $2.99, and Luigi's sorbet ranges from $3.29-3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »