Margaritaville Island-Inspired Chicken ChunksExeter, N.H.-based Margaritaville Foods, which draws its inspiration from the songs of Jimmy Buffett, rolls out Margaritaville all-natural, breaded chicken breast chunks, the newest addition to its portfolio of island-inspired food and beverage products.
Fully cooked, frozen and easy to prepare breaded chicken breast chunks are packaged in a 25 oz. bag and include two sauce packets with flavors and spices inspired by island cuisine, and ample for tossing and/or dipping the chicken. Varieties include sland Buffalo, Sweet & Sour Mango and Spicy Orange.
"We believe the Margaritaville Chicken line is an excellent complement to our frozen seafood, chips and salsa, salt rimmers and mixers, Paradise Key Teas and Landshark Lager," says Joe Ferraro, vice president marketing and sales.
Suggested retail price is $8.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »