Margaritaville Island-Inspired Chicken ChunksExeter, N.H.-based Margaritaville Foods, which draws its inspiration from the songs of Jimmy Buffett, rolls out Margaritaville all-natural, breaded chicken breast chunks, the newest addition to its portfolio of island-inspired food and beverage products.
Fully cooked, frozen and easy to prepare breaded chicken breast chunks are packaged in a 25 oz. bag and include two sauce packets with flavors and spices inspired by island cuisine, and ample for tossing and/or dipping the chicken. Varieties include sland Buffalo, Sweet & Sour Mango and Spicy Orange.
"We believe the Margaritaville Chicken line is an excellent complement to our frozen seafood, chips and salsa, salt rimmers and mixers, Paradise Key Teas and Landshark Lager," says Joe Ferraro, vice president marketing and sales.
Suggested retail price is $8.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »