UnWind Beverage Helps the Wired get TiredMemphis, Tenn.-based Frontier Beverage Co. introduces Unwind, a low-calorie, high-antioxidant relaxation beverage in three lightly-carbonated flavors, Goji Grape, Pom Berry, and Citrus Orange, all in sleek 12 oz cans containing a mere 40 calories and only 10g of sugar each.
Used by herbalists for years to cope with anxiety and insomnia, melatonin, valerian root, rose hips and passion flower provide Unwind with its calming properties.
"Relaxation beverages received a boost in initial awareness when they were named a top trend for 2010 by both 'Good Morning America' and 'The View,'" says Terry Harris, CEO, Frontier Beverage Co. "Unwind takes this trend to the next level by allowing consumers to relax and renew themselves with each serving, providing a soothing experience for both the mind and body."
With a slogan of "Tired of Being Wired," Unwind offers consumers a way to settle down at the end of a hard day with a relaxation blend to suit every lifestyle.
Suggested retail price is $1.99 to $2.49.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »