UnWind Beverage Helps the Wired get TiredMemphis, Tenn.-based Frontier Beverage Co. introduces Unwind, a low-calorie, high-antioxidant relaxation beverage in three lightly-carbonated flavors, Goji Grape, Pom Berry, and Citrus Orange, all in sleek 12 oz cans containing a mere 40 calories and only 10g of sugar each.
Used by herbalists for years to cope with anxiety and insomnia, melatonin, valerian root, rose hips and passion flower provide Unwind with its calming properties.
"Relaxation beverages received a boost in initial awareness when they were named a top trend for 2010 by both 'Good Morning America' and 'The View,'" says Terry Harris, CEO, Frontier Beverage Co. "Unwind takes this trend to the next level by allowing consumers to relax and renew themselves with each serving, providing a soothing experience for both the mind and body."
With a slogan of "Tired of Being Wired," Unwind offers consumers a way to settle down at the end of a hard day with a relaxation blend to suit every lifestyle.
Suggested retail price is $1.99 to $2.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »